The Idiot's Guide To Marriage

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Meet me in the parking lot after school

Click on picture to enlarge

12 comment(s):

I'm not meeting you in the parking lot.

I fear that your friends might jump me and give me a wedgie. ;)

Steve~

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:13 AM  

I once knew this woman who bragged that the man she was dating appreciated her for her awesome woodworking skills.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:00 PM  

steve: don't be a chicken shit. i have no friends

matt: did you kill her? because you said you "once knew her" so i was wondering if she no longer existed and if so, did you kill her.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:19 PM  

QZ,

Where did you get my ninth grade picture?

I don't mean to brag but I hold the record for the most puss in a zit. The zit wasn't that impressive on the surface but it grew in the cavity of an old mole. It was wonderful.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:29 PM  

vote for qz for what?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:21 PM  

Hey, where'd you get that picture of me in high school?

By Blogger Distant Timbers Echo, at 11:54 AM  

I once knew her. Now others know her.....

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:24 AM  

I once knew her. Now others know her... and I just know of her.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:24 AM  

I'm wondering if matt means he "knew" her in the biblical sense.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:18 AM  

Totally! I hope you're good at plastic canvas art. Everyone needs yarn covered toilet paper roll holders that look like poodles.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:46 AM  

matt: ok whatever you say man...

senor: did you ever watch the movie Osmosis jones? it's a must see for those with zit problems

dawn: vote for me to take over this stinkin planet so we can get some rest!

red: i kiped it off your blog

mike: i'm thinking matt knew her in that way and more

saur: oh lord, those things are hidious. i once sewed a cat tissue box cover. oops

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 AM  

I am the god of elmers glue and popsicle sticks

By Blogger honkeie, at 6:26 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home