Legends of the MallSo.....What's up? Huh? How's everyone?
I do have something actually:
Don't touch my stuff....period...end of discussion.
Let me elaborate.
If I ask you not to do my laundry for me, because I like it done a certain way, what does this tell you?
1. Don't touch, because she has it down
2. Do it anyway, because afterall you're only trying to be "helpful"
If I ask you not to move my stuff around or please put it back after you use it what would you do?
1. Use it and just leave it wherever, she can look for it, she has all the time in the world
2. Respect that, and if using something kindly put it back where you found it.
Do you people realize how many pairs of scissors, nail clippers, and tape dispensers I own? You have NO IDEA. They are stationed throughout my home, some in very secret places even I can't find.....
If you ask me what you can do to help me, and I tell you "please wash the windows", don't
1. Tell me you "don't do windows"
2. Do something else you enjoy
Do you think I enjoy cleaning pee toilets? Do you think that since you live here too, it's ok to just do what you WANT to, and let someone else do the shit work?
And what if you have discussed the above things with the individual so many times your face is blue? It's time to diagnose them with a mental disorder and run their ass over with your car.
So basically our lesson for today is to respect others things, and their requests. If you don't respect others, then you surely don't respect yourself, because you'll end up ran over.