The Idiot's Guide To Marriage

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Legends of the Mall

So.....What's up? Huh? How's everyone?

good.

great

I do have something actually:

Don't touch my stuff....period...end of discussion.


Let me elaborate.

If I ask you not to do my laundry for me, because I like it done a certain way, what does this tell you?

1. Don't touch, because she has it down
2. Do it anyway, because afterall you're only trying to be "helpful"

If I ask you not to move my stuff around or please put it back after you use it what would you do?

1. Use it and just leave it wherever, she can look for it, she has all the time in the world
2. Respect that, and if using something kindly put it back where you found it.

Do you people realize how many pairs of scissors, nail clippers, and tape dispensers I own? You have NO IDEA. They are stationed throughout my home, some in very secret places even I can't find.....

If you ask me what you can do to help me, and I tell you "please wash the windows", don't

1. Tell me you "don't do windows"
2. Do something else you enjoy

Do you think I enjoy cleaning pee toilets? Do you think that since you live here too, it's ok to just do what you WANT to, and let someone else do the shit work?

And what if you have discussed the above things with the individual so many times your face is blue? It's time to diagnose them with a mental disorder and run their ass over with your car.

So basically our lesson for today is to respect others things, and their requests. If you don't respect others, then you surely don't respect yourself, because you'll end up ran over.

6 comment(s):

QZ,

Since you're an agressive driver I thought I would share this with you. Today I put on my Ricky Booby hat and shirt and got in my convertible, got a large chocolate shake at McDonald's Drive-thru and then drove to Home Depot.

What a day.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:27 PM  

caveman: did you also get the puma shoes? my friend, who actually drives a race car told me those shoes they were wearing are not fireproof. i think she is lying because she is jealous. i have a puma sweatshirt. i like it.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:32 AM  

I hate it when people fiddle with my stuff too. But is someone insists on doing my laundry I will probably not stop them. As long as they do not bleach all my stuff or something like that.

Happy New Year. Best wishes for 2007. And all that other stuff.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:53 AM  

QZ,

If someone shows me disrespect I write their name on a list so that I don't forget to get even. My memory isn't what it use to be. I consider getting even an art. You need to be creative or it just doesn't give you any satisfaction.

Oh the shoes. I like solid white Adidas.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:59 PM  

don't get me started on the laundry!!!! do it my way or not at all. i have three loads: darks/blues, bright colors, lights/greys. IT'S THAT SIMPLE! end rant.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:59 PM  

lazy: fiddle? ooooooook

senor: lists are great..especially for the detectives who are tracking down the perp

mr faboo: ok, you too

dawn: um, it goes much deeper than that. there are certain things i don't put in the dryer, etc....and if you know there is a stain on something, but dimbulb people don't look, or check pockets etc...ya know?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:19 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home