The Idiot's Guide To Marriage

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Attire



Ok....This is a man. A man around 30 yrs old...a white collar worker, on his day off, at the doctors office. This attire is completely inappropriate. A person under 80 yrs old is NEVERNEVERNEVER allowed to wear tennis shoes with velcro! OH LORD MY EYES...MY EYES...I CAN'T GOUGE OUT MY MINDS EYE....it's even worse that his pants are highwater.

No, he's not disabled.

Husbands...lets not forget that you are partially representative of your other half. Please be aware of this, and dress accordingly. Do NOT make your wife lay out your clothes, get with it, and find out how to look your best. No, we're not worried someone else will find you attractive, they know better, we've already spread the word about all your nasty habits.

Single men, if you ever have hopes of finding a mate, take this as a lesson to you.

10 comment(s):

Is it OK to ask my chick to please iron my shirts? I tried to do this once and almost set the place on fire (iron my own shirts, not ask someone to get off her ass and do it for me). I can fix stuff, buy stuff to replace the stuff I try to fix but only break worse, maybe mow the lawn, change fuses, un-clog the toilet, and many other useful things.

But I totally SUCK at ironing. I tried. I failed. I liked that purple shirt too. I had to buy another one because I could not fix it. I need help, because it costs money to have the cleaners press my shit all the time.

Oh and I have velcro strap shoes. They are my bicycle shoes. I have cool bike peddles that require cool bike shoes. The shoes have a stiff, inflexible sole with metal cleat things in them. The cleat things snap into the peddles. This makes it almost impossible for my feet to slip off.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:31 PM  

OMG - I cannot believe somebody would go out into the real world looking so awesomely bad. Such a shame.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:27 AM  

Looking at that picture alone I thought it was some 80 year old man.
I would like to think I dress younger than I am but old enough not to look like the old guy at the club.

By Blogger honkeie, at 6:04 AM  

I love a man wearing wrinkled, unfashionable clothes. Means he's low maintenance. I really love it when their shoes are untied. On purpose.

I'm pissed off about something and I may as well put it here. I was listening to a song that says this: "I can love you like that. I can make you my world. Move heaven and earth, if you were my girl." <<< THAT is a lie ~ no one can really do that.

I hate love songs.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:40 PM  

I couldn't imagine how this poor fellow gets by day to day. That's pathetic.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:09 PM  

Velcro sneakers go hand in hand w/ shitting your sweat pants. I'm not even that bad on the weekends.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:39 PM  

oh that is just wrong!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:00 AM  

lazy: i have a tip for you...I used to hate ironing too until someone told me to flip the board around and use the square end. now it's easy to iron shirts

the hotness: well, THAT just happened

honk: yes, you don't want to try too hard to look young, thats not right

cattY well i recommend you listen to killing songs then

mr faboo: good thank god

matt: he also had a weird haircut and weird kids all of them dressed in carharts


dawn: ok

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:55 AM  

This is the first time here. I have to comment! That picture is just great! It's something I would take a picture of. I see this type of thing all the time and think, "That's a great blog!" I have even blogged about a spy pen I've had my eye on.

Great blog. I'll be back. =)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:33 PM  

vicki; thanks for stopping by, i tried to read your blog but my comp is acting weird today so could not leave a comment, ill try later

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:24 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home