The Idiot's Guide To Marriage

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Tuckers

Ok, this is part of a recent email conversation i had with a friend, about this guy i met that I think is hot. mostly because he's a fireman, and he's just hot, thats all there is to it, and i have a thing for hot firemen, and i want to see him naked, now lets move on and pretend i did not just say that here.

I am really trying to talk myself out of liking ANYONE because my divorce is not yet filed, because everytime i try to do it, some idiotic crisis emerges, and i find myself in full lockdown mode until i resolve it.

me: "and he is a TUCKER.  you know how i feel about tuckers.
there you have it.  we're not a good fit.  he tucks.  and i don't.
he wears briefs, and i don't.  he is a man, and i'm not.  so there it
is.  i don't like him anymore"

her:
"You crack me up. You are so overthinking this, but is tucking a definitely a deal breaker? If he treats you like a queen you are but still tucks, is that worth it?

He is a fireman and is used to tucking. They make him tuck. He is a victim of government fashion. Can you blame the man? Have you ever seen an untucked officer or fireman? I don't think so, but if given the option, I do believe most government employed men would be untucked. Unless it was *****. He has always been motivated to tuck but that is due to fear of construction worker butt crack on display and his having witnessed too many butt cracks. So, I can see his point.

Who can know?"

me:
well, at least you made me laugh good and hard today.  i wish i could
post this on my blog, what you wrote about tucking.  its so freaking
funny.  some day?  when all this washes out, we must post your f'ing
tucking story.  HAHAHA
"blah blah blah

10 comment(s):

I thought your tucking was funny. Made me smile. I will read through the rest. Welcome to the blogging world.

Take care

By Blogger PinkCat, at 11:20 AM  

QZ,

Oh, that is funny. Mr. Coffee complains of non-tucked individuals for the same reason you described. Say no to crack.

By Blogger Jenn, at 1:38 PM  

britmum, thanks, hope you stick around, and i hope i stick around too, which i haven't been too good at lately


emmasometimes: well, we all know crack kills

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:44 PM  

Ladies and gentlemen who read this, QZ and others, I subscribe to you that there is nothing, believe me, nothing quite like UN-tucking at the end of the workday before the commute home!

PS, QZ? It may just be my somewhat redneckish dirty mind but you know the little guy holding the pencil next to where it says "comments" at the end of every post?

That never does look like a pencil to me unless I look closely. It looks like a little guy with an enormous penis!

Hahahahahaha! Too dang funny.
:D
Jas...

By Blogger Distant Timbers Echo, at 3:08 PM  

redneck, yes i believe you about untucking. but if you happen to get a flat tire, or otherwise need to bend at the waist, please re-tuck. and thanks for pointing out my naughty little pencil holder......

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:22 PM  

My man isn't a tucker except when he has to wear the funeral shirt, then he tucks.

By Blogger Leslee, at 3:43 PM  

dare I say it? but I kind of like it when men in uniform tuck, but only if they are in great shape - it accentuates their brawny chests. on the other side of the coin any other man (out of uniform) is not allowed to tuck. especially when there is a beer gut involved then he just looks like a sausage with legs....thanks for the laugh!

By Blogger sassyglass, at 10:40 PM  

Tuck you, you mother tucker!

Now, see what your post made me do??!!!!

By Blogger Jamie Dawn, at 2:05 PM  

So funny! Although at first I thought Tucker meant something to do with his genitalia. Really glad to hear that it is not. Good luck, I hope you can move beyond the tuck :)

By Blogger Josh, at 3:35 PM  

leslee: the funeral shirt? huh? is he a mortcian?

sassy: me too, i like brawny chests. lightly furred too. i say LIGHTLY. that sausage thing with legs, you are so funny.

jamie dawn: wow, you just had your guilty pleasure for the day

liz: ha, i see where you thought that, i'm laughing!! that is just gross

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:06 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home