Short Commercial BreakI'm feeling like taking a break. I think the good husbands may get overwhelmed with all of the information over the last few days, and need some time to mull it over. Men mull things over a lot different than women do. First of all it takes them all of 2 seconds. Secondly it usually happens on the crapper. So if you want your man to make a big decision, hand him a "car and driver" magazine and send him into the squat room. When he comes out, see what he came up with. But FIRST address the following:
1. Did you use a baby wipe?
2. Did you keep using them until they came up clean?
3. Did you wash your hands?
4. Did you use soap?
5. Let me smell your hands
6. If I see a skid mark in your underwear, I'm filing for divorce!
FOR GOOD WIVES
Here are some questions that you should not ask your husband:
1. Honey, does my ass look fat in these pants
2. What do you talk about with your friends?
3. Where is the remote?
4. Where is the checkbook?
5. Why are you never in the mood, when I'm in the mood?
6. Could you please move your butt, I can't see the TV
7. Are you LISTENING TO ME?
8. Where is the laundry soap I asked you to get
9. Why does your truck always smell like farts
10. Why do you have to make noise when you sleep
11. Where are your keys?
12. Why is there a sign on your car that says, "sorry girls, I'm gay!"
13. Does your mother still fold your underwear when you visit there?
14. Did you pull that shirt out from under the mattress?
15. Are you really going to wear that?
16. Do you seriously think white socks look good with black shoes?
17. When is my birthday?, ok fine, when is the superbowl?
18. If I got fat, would you still love me?
19. Do you ever look at cute, skinny women?
20. Would you rather have a bottle in front of you or a frontal lobotomy?
that's enough for now. But I'm having fun with this, too much fun it should be illegal. Help me out ladies and guys!!! Give me some more questions one should never ask one's spouse, ok GO